Bergadian

Friday, March 25, 2005

MAYBE THIS TIME............................

Talk about trying to run before I can walk. Less than a month after the Monster came into my life, I think that I finally have my very own Blog. I think. Well, I know I have, but whether I can actually post it or not has yet to be realized. As of now, I can't even get the template that I want and if I have to go to Help one more time, I think I will just give up. On second thoughts, maybe I'll try one more time, and maybe this time..............................

Hey, guess what, people. I did, and IT did, but I'm still not sure what I did right or what I did wrong. I guess that is meant by trial and error.

In the meantime, by the time I discovered that the anti-spam programme I had subscibed to had decided that 60 of my incoming messages were spam, which they weren't, and promptly de-activated that programme, I had to plough through all those messages, decide which I wanted and which I didn't - and then send apologetic messages to all the people who had been frantically sending messages asking where I was, was I OK, etc. All now done, I think, and maybe next time.................

Very clever things, these computers. So, for all those people to whom I kept saying that I didn't want a computer. I didn't need a computer. Well, you were right and I was wrong. Maybe I didn't need or want one, but you all said I would really enjoy being able to get into the outside world, and oh boy, am I enjoying it!

Sincere apologies to you all. I am having such fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home