Bergadian

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I killed The Monster!

Either I am stupid, or I am stupid. See, last night we had thunderstorms, and SD does not like Bang Bangs. And the electric power kept going off. And, of course, my emergency lantern wasn't in the correct place................

SD jumped on my lap. I moved to plug emergency lantern in - and ran straight into The Monster, the huge stack under the table. And smashed the front in!

Oh woe, oh tragedy.

No computer!!!!! On button sort of squashed in - PANIC PANIC PANIC. Until I thought oh well, either I take the box to pieces (don't ask), or - err, what else?

Made a fist and thumped the front of the Monster, and lo and behold, my computer opened! And THIS is the person who kept saying "I don't want a computer. I don't need a computer" - and four hours without one I was going totally doolally?!

So then what did I do? Well, decided to post this, and was asked for password, and could I remember it? Could I heck. Couldn't remember if I was upside down or what by then. Hello, people, am I here or am I here?

And I still don't know if I will be able to post this or not.

Oh well, it's been a funny old day.

Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home