Bergadian

Monday, May 15, 2006

Woof and tailwags to everyone. My human has been doing some strange things over the last few days. She decided that the nice soft thing that goes on the bed I allow her to share (she sleeps under it, I prefer to be on top) had to be taken off for the "summer".

Is that the word for when it is so hot that I have to keep moving from place to place on the stone floors to try and keep cool?

Well, it wasn't my fault that the big soft thing was draped over some chairs outside, was it? I thought it was there for me to use as a hammock. But my human wasn't too happy when I did.

Boy, does that human of mine get cross over such silly things.

Today was the day that she had to put that stuff on the back of my neck to stop the itchy things and blood sucking things keeping away. Don't tell anyone, but I am very pleased that she does such things, however, it doesn't stop me from the crying and "mummy, mummy, why are you doing such nasty things to me" sort of stuff.

Gotta keep making those humans feel guilty.

Hee hee hee. Wonder what else I can do to get my human all flustered again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home