Bergadian

Monday, May 15, 2006

HRH's Diary

9 am - Turn over and take up more of the bed.
10am - Now she's got herself up, do you think I should ask to go out?
11am - Nothing interesting going past at the moment, think I'll come in.
Noon - I think I'll ask to go out again.
1 pm - I think I'll come in again.
2 pm - Why is she asking if I want din-dins yet?
3 pm - I want my din-dins NOW.
3.10pm - I need to go out NOW.
3.20pm - That's better - let's see if I can reach the couch from here.
4 pm - I think I'll ask to go out again. And then come straight back in.
5 pm - I want din-din seconds.

And then out. In. As and when I fancy, making sure I always need to go out just when she is having something to eat.
Or she is on the phone.
Or she is plonking on that thing again.

.....until
.....after the "out" at around 7.30pm
.....when

It's
Bikkie time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home